Places Around You View All
+39 051 394 0311
Via Giovanna Zaccherini Alvisi, 16, Bologna, BO, Italia
The Hotel Aemilia is near Bologna’s city centre and famous towers. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and high-definition LCD TV with international channels. Read more…
+39 015 8407324
Via Alfonso Lamarmora, 13, Biella, BI, Italia
The Hotel is located in the heart of Biella. It offers free parking and elegant rooms with air conditioning and flat-screen TVs, minibar, safe and bathroom with hairdryer. Read more…
- Clean air, indoor and outdoor 28/02/2019In many of the world’s large metropolitan areas the quality of the air often leaves a lot to be desired.To overcome this problem, on February 25th the Milan Municipality launched a major project aimed at lowering traffic pollution, and called it Area B. This area is part of a ZTL (limited traffic zone) program, the […]Redazione
- Milan Grows Greens 29/01/2019On 29th October 1955 some aristocrats – six Italian (Umberto Zanotti Bianco, Pietro Paolo Trompeo, Giorgio Bassani, Desideria Pasolini dall’Onda, Elena Croce, Luigi Magnani) and one Italian-American, (Hubert John Edward Dominic Howard) – sat down in the baroque heart of Rome, between the Tiber and Trinità dei Monti, and devised a constitution for an association […]Redazione
- New Lights For Milan 24/12/2018More than six centuries have passed since the first stone of Milan’s Cathedral was laid in 1386, yet its construction cannot be considered completed. That explains why the Milanese love to say “it’s taking as long as the building of the Duomo!” when referring to all those jobs that never seem to come to completion. […]Redazione
- Pope takes 5 candidates a step closer to sainthood 11/07/2020Pope Francis approves the promulgation of decrees concerning 5 candidates to sainthood, including the recognition of a miracle attributed to Italian layperson Maria Antonia Samà, clearing the path for her beatification.
- Vatican Radio celebrates 70th anniversary of broadcasts to Africa 11/07/2020Prefect of the Dicastery for Communication, Dr Paolo Ruffini will grace Vatican Radio’s English Africa Service webinar on Friday 17 July 2020.
- Pope’s closeness to priests hit by Covid-19 in Buenos Aires slums 11/07/2020Pope Francis has sent a video message expressing his closeness with priests who live and work among the people of poor neighbourhoods of the Argentine capital.