Places Around You View All
+39 051 394 0311
Via Giovanna Zaccherini Alvisi, 16, Bologna, BO, Italia
The Hotel Aemilia is near Bologna’s city centre and famous towers. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and high-definition LCD TV with international channels. Read more…
+39 015 8407324
Via Alfonso Lamarmora, 13, Biella, BI, Italia
The Hotel is located in the heart of Biella. It offers free parking and elegant rooms with air conditioning and flat-screen TVs, minibar, safe and bathroom with hairdryer. Read more…
- Ilva, arrivano le dimissioni dei commissari straordinari. Di Maio: «A ore la nomina dei nuovi» 23/04/2019«È appena arrivata la lettera di dimissioni dei tre commissari ILVA - Corrado Carrubba, Piero Gnudi ed Enrico Laghi - con decorrenza dal primo giugno 2019. A ore saranno individuati i nuovi commissari che per il prossimo mese e mezzo affiancheranno
- Festa della Bandiera, il sindaco di Genova nomina dodici ambasciatori 23/04/2019Il sindaco Marco Bucci durante la Festa della Bandiera ha nominato dodici nuovi ambasciatori: si tratta di: Christian Mastrodonato, docente di ricerca in Fisica all’Università di Genova e manager con esperienza internazionale; Giorgio Andreacci, imp
- Criscito: «Ci attendono cinque finali, dobbiamo fare più punti possibili» 23/04/2019«Ci aspettano cinque finali, serve scendere in campo con cuore»: lo ha annunciato a margine dell’evento “Facciamo squadra per Genova” il capitano del Genoa Domenico Criscito. Decisione - Il difensore rossoblu ha poi commentato la decisione
- Clean air, indoor and outdoor 28/02/2019In many of the world’s large metropolitan areas the quality of the air often leaves a lot to be desired.To overcome this problem, on February 25th the Milan Municipality launched a major project aimed at lowering traffic pollution, and called it Area B. This area is part of a ZTL (limited traffic zone) program, the […]Redazione
- Milan Grows Greens 29/01/2019On 29th October 1955 some aristocrats – six Italian (Umberto Zanotti Bianco, Pietro Paolo Trompeo, Giorgio Bassani, Desideria Pasolini dall’Onda, Elena Croce, Luigi Magnani) and one Italian-American, (Hubert John Edward Dominic Howard) – sat down in the baroque heart of Rome, between the Tiber and Trinità dei Monti, and devised a constitution for an association […]Redazione
- New Lights For Milan 24/12/2018More than six centuries have passed since the first stone of Milan’s Cathedral was laid in 1386, yet its construction cannot be considered completed. That explains why the Milanese love to say “it’s taking as long as the building of the Duomo!” when referring to all those jobs that never seem to come to completion. […]Redazione
- Earthquakes strike Philippines 23/04/2019A new powerful earthquake hit the central Philippines on Tuesday, a day after 6.1 quake hit the country's north and killed at least 11 people.
- Sri Lanka Catholic, Christian Churches call for restraint, investigation after bombings 23/04/2019On April 23, Sri Lankans began burying their dead amid security concerns that the government failed to act on intelligence reports that attacks were being planned. Catholic schools are closed until April 29.
- New IRA admits responsibility for murder of journalist 23/04/2019The dissident republican group the New IRA claims responsibly for the killing of journalist Lyra McKee who was shot dead in Londonderry, Northern Ireland last week.