Places Around You View All
+39 051 394 0311
Via Giovanna Zaccherini Alvisi, 16, Bologna, BO, Italia
The Hotel Aemilia is near Bologna’s city centre and famous towers. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and high-definition LCD TV with international channels. Read more…
+39 015 8407324
Via Alfonso Lamarmora, 13, Biella, BI, Italia
The Hotel is located in the heart of Biella. It offers free parking and elegant rooms with air conditioning and flat-screen TVs, minibar, safe and bathroom with hairdryer. Read more…
Iscriviti al blog tramite e-mail
- Niente vaccino per un lombardo domiciliato in Liguria: “Ostaggio di un sistema mal funzionante” 14/04/2021Niente vaccino per un lombardo domiciliato in Liguria: “Ostaggio di un sistema mal funzionante”Sara Burastero
- Vaccino, in Liguria raffica di disdette a vulnerabili under 60: “Ma avranno la priorità su tutti” 14/04/2021Vaccino, in Liguria raffica di disdette a vulnerabili under 60: “Ma avranno la priorità su tutti”Fabio Canessa
- Recco: caloriferi accesi sino al 30 aprile 14/04/2021Recco: caloriferi accesi sino al 30 aprileRedazione
- Clean air, indoor and outdoor 28/02/2019In many of the world’s large metropolitan areas the quality of the air often leaves a lot to be desired.To overcome this problem, on February 25th the Milan Municipality launched a major project aimed at lowering traffic pollution, and called it Area B. This area is part of a ZTL (limited traffic zone) program, the […]Redazione
- Milan Grows Greens 29/01/2019On 29th October 1955 some aristocrats – six Italian (Umberto Zanotti Bianco, Pietro Paolo Trompeo, Giorgio Bassani, Desideria Pasolini dall’Onda, Elena Croce, Luigi Magnani) and one Italian-American, (Hubert John Edward Dominic Howard) – sat down in the baroque heart of Rome, between the Tiber and Trinità dei Monti, and devised a constitution for an association […]Redazione
- New Lights For Milan 24/12/2018More than six centuries have passed since the first stone of Milan’s Cathedral was laid in 1386, yet its construction cannot be considered completed. That explains why the Milanese love to say “it’s taking as long as the building of the Duomo!” when referring to all those jobs that never seem to come to completion. […]Redazione
- 300 refugees to benefit from new Humanitarian Corridor agreement 14/04/2021The Community of St Egidio formalises an agreement with the French Government and the Semains Sociales de France to renew the “Humanitarian Corridors” protocol.
- Pope approves early ordination for religious sick with Leukemia 14/04/2021Nigerian religious, Livinius Nnamani, was ordained a priest on 1 April in Rome following Pope Francis approval for his early ordination. The recently-ordained priest suffers from Leukemia, a cancer of blood cells.
- Covid-19: J&J vaccine paused after potential blood clot fears 14/04/2021The United States, South Africa and European Union suspend use of the Johnson & Johnson jab to investigate reports of rare blood clotting.