Places Around You View All
+39 051 394 0311
Via Giovanna Zaccherini Alvisi, 16, Bologna, BO, Italia
The Hotel Aemilia is near Bologna’s city centre and famous towers. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and high-definition LCD TV with international channels. Read more…
+39 015 8407324
Via Alfonso Lamarmora, 13, Biella, BI, Italia
The Hotel is located in the heart of Biella. It offers free parking and elegant rooms with air conditioning and flat-screen TVs, minibar, safe and bathroom with hairdryer. Read more…
- Vaccino, hub presi d’assalto per i richiami dopo gli open day: ecco le date da rispettare 27/07/2021Vaccino, hub presi d’assalto per i richiami dopo gli open day: ecco le date da rispettareFabio Canessa
- Oggi in Regione i lavoratori dello spettacolo: Allegretti (Slc Cgil) “da un anno il settore aspetta il tavolo regionale” 27/07/2021Oggi in Regione i lavoratori dello spettacolo: Allegretti (Slc Cgil) “da un anno il settore aspetta il tavolo regionale”Redazione
- Volpara, Giordano (M5s): “Miasmi continui, invito la giunta Bucci a passarci le ferie” 27/07/2021Volpara, Giordano (M5s): “Miasmi continui, invito la giunta Bucci a passarci le ferie”Redazione
- Clean air, indoor and outdoor 28/02/2019In many of the world’s large metropolitan areas the quality of the air often leaves a lot to be desired.To overcome this problem, on February 25th the Milan Municipality launched a major project aimed at lowering traffic pollution, and called it Area B. This area is part of a ZTL (limited traffic zone) program, the […]Redazione
- Milan Grows Greens 29/01/2019On 29th October 1955 some aristocrats – six Italian (Umberto Zanotti Bianco, Pietro Paolo Trompeo, Giorgio Bassani, Desideria Pasolini dall’Onda, Elena Croce, Luigi Magnani) and one Italian-American, (Hubert John Edward Dominic Howard) – sat down in the baroque heart of Rome, between the Tiber and Trinità dei Monti, and devised a constitution for an association […]Redazione
- New Lights For Milan 24/12/2018More than six centuries have passed since the first stone of Milan’s Cathedral was laid in 1386, yet its construction cannot be considered completed. That explains why the Milanese love to say “it’s taking as long as the building of the Duomo!” when referring to all those jobs that never seem to come to completion. […]Redazione
- Japanese Church launches "10 Days for Peace" initiative 27/07/2021The Catholic Church in Japan dedicates its annual "Ten Days for Peace" prayer initiative to the theme "Protecting all life creates peace"
- Catholic Women Association of Cameroon: Committed to serving the Church. 27/07/2021The Catholic Women Association of Cameroon held its 9th National Congress from 23 to 25 July 2021 under the theme: “Catholic Women called to holiness for the sanctification and holistic development of the world.”
- Card. Bo: God asks Myanmar people to reach out to others through their ‘five senses’ 26/07/2021Myanmar Cardinal Charles Bo of Yangon delivered a homily on Sunday, drawing an analogy between Jesus' miracle of the multiplication of the loaves and Myanmar’s dire situation.