Places Around You View All
+39 051 394 0311
Via Giovanna Zaccherini Alvisi, 16, Bologna, BO, Italia
The Hotel Aemilia is near Bologna’s city centre and famous towers. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and high-definition LCD TV with international channels. Read more…
+39 015 8407324
Via Alfonso Lamarmora, 13, Biella, BI, Italia
The Hotel is located in the heart of Biella. It offers free parking and elegant rooms with air conditioning and flat-screen TVs, minibar, safe and bathroom with hairdryer. Read more…
- Scontro frontale tra due auto a Terrarossa di Carasco, diversi feriti 21/10/2021Scontro frontale tra due auto a Terrarossa di Carasco, diversi feritiRedazione
- Dopo lo sgombero del presidio in porto nasce un nuovo coordinamento cittadino contro il green pass 21/10/2021Dopo lo sgombero del presidio in porto nasce un nuovo coordinamento cittadino contro il green passKatia Bonchi e Fabio Canessa
- Vaccino Covid, Toti: “Oltre 1300 over 60 prenotati in poche ore per la terza dose” 21/10/2021Vaccino Covid, Toti: “Oltre 1300 over 60 prenotati in poche ore per la terza dose”Redazione
- Clean air, indoor and outdoor 28/02/2019In many of the world’s large metropolitan areas the quality of the air often leaves a lot to be desired.To overcome this problem, on February 25th the Milan Municipality launched a major project aimed at lowering traffic pollution, and called it Area B. This area is part of a ZTL (limited traffic zone) program, the […]Redazione
- Milan Grows Greens 29/01/2019On 29th October 1955 some aristocrats – six Italian (Umberto Zanotti Bianco, Pietro Paolo Trompeo, Giorgio Bassani, Desideria Pasolini dall’Onda, Elena Croce, Luigi Magnani) and one Italian-American, (Hubert John Edward Dominic Howard) – sat down in the baroque heart of Rome, between the Tiber and Trinità dei Monti, and devised a constitution for an association […]Redazione
- New Lights For Milan 24/12/2018More than six centuries have passed since the first stone of Milan’s Cathedral was laid in 1386, yet its construction cannot be considered completed. That explains why the Milanese love to say “it’s taking as long as the building of the Duomo!” when referring to all those jobs that never seem to come to completion. […]Redazione
- Fr. Alain Mayama is new Superior General of the Spiritans. 21/10/2021The General Chapter of the Spiritans, taking place in Bagamoyo, Tanzania, has elected as new Superior General, Fr Alain Mayama.
- WHO warns vaccine inequality will prolong Covid-19 pandemic 21/10/2021A senior leader at the World Health Organisation (WHO) warns that the Covid-19 pandemic will "go on for a year longer than it needs to" and drag deep into 2022 because poorer countries are not getting the vaccines they need.
- Cardinal Tagle: An encounter with the Lord is always missionary 21/10/2021World Mission Day 2021, with the theme “We cannot but speak about what we have seen and heard”, will be celebrated throughout the Church this Sunday, October 24th.