Places Around You View All
+39 051 394 0311
Via Giovanna Zaccherini Alvisi, 16, Bologna, BO, Italia
The Hotel Aemilia is near Bologna’s city centre and famous towers. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and high-definition LCD TV with international channels. Read more…
+39 015 8407324
Via Alfonso Lamarmora, 13, Biella, BI, Italia
The Hotel is located in the heart of Biella. It offers free parking and elegant rooms with air conditioning and flat-screen TVs, minibar, safe and bathroom with hairdryer. Read more…
- Clean air, indoor and outdoor 28/02/2019In many of the world’s large metropolitan areas the quality of the air often leaves a lot to be desired.To overcome this problem, on February 25th the Milan Municipality launched a major project aimed at lowering traffic pollution, and called it Area B. This area is part of a ZTL (limited traffic zone) program, the […]Redazione
- Milan Grows Greens 29/01/2019On 29th October 1955 some aristocrats – six Italian (Umberto Zanotti Bianco, Pietro Paolo Trompeo, Giorgio Bassani, Desideria Pasolini dall’Onda, Elena Croce, Luigi Magnani) and one Italian-American, (Hubert John Edward Dominic Howard) – sat down in the baroque heart of Rome, between the Tiber and Trinità dei Monti, and devised a constitution for an association […]Redazione
- New Lights For Milan 24/12/2018More than six centuries have passed since the first stone of Milan’s Cathedral was laid in 1386, yet its construction cannot be considered completed. That explains why the Milanese love to say “it’s taking as long as the building of the Duomo!” when referring to all those jobs that never seem to come to completion. […]Redazione
- Pope Francis meets with US Vice President Mike Pence 24/01/2020Pope Francis meets with US Vice President, Michael Richard Pence, in Audience in the Vatican.
- Cardinal Koch: opening to others to curb anti-Semitism 24/01/2020The Fifth World Holocaust Forum was held on Thursday at Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial in Jerusalem. The event, in commemoration of the 75th anniversary of the liberation of the Nazi Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland, was attended by more than 40 presidents, prime ministers and royal families from Europe, North America and Australia.
- Finding the meaning of history and its narrative 24/01/2020An editorial by the Prefect of the Dicastery for Communications on Pope Francis’ Message for the 54th World Day of Communications.